The diamond industry has seen some monumental leaps over the last decade and the emergence of Lab grown diamonds has no doubt been a driver for most of this change and disruption. Today customers have the choice to select from a mined diamond or one that has been created in the lab to exact same chemical and physical characteristics of a natural mined diamond.
About Lab Grown Diamonds
Lab Grown Diamonds are diamonds that are created in a laboratory and are grown in a laboratory and mimic the way that natural diamonds are created below the earth's surface. This process involves carbon seeds being exposed to intense heat and pressure which then allow the carbon seed to grow larger and then eventually form into a diamond which can be cut and polished. Lab- Grown Diamonds are conflict free and being made in a lab do not involve heavy machinery and mining operation to sources natural diamonds. Lab Grown Diamonds:
- real diamonds and have the same structure as mined natural diamonds including same optical, chemical and physical characteristics to mined natural diamonds.
- The price of Lab Grown Diamonds are about 50%-60% cheaper then a Natural Diamonds.
- All our Lab-Grown Diamonds should come complete a IGI diamond certification and stone is laser inscribed with the certificate number.
- The Customer will receive a bigger and better quality diamond for their budget when compared to a natural mined diamonds for the same budget.
About Natural Mined Diamonds.
Natural diamonds are diamonds that were formed deep in the earth over millions or even billions of years. Natural events such as volcanic eruptions bought them closer to the surface allowing mining companies to extract diamond in rough form. Minded Diamonds are also:
- Visually and chemically the exact same to lab grown diamonds
- Are about 50% - 60% more expensive than lab grown diamonds
- Natural diamonds generally come with a GIA certification
Should I buy Lab Grown or Natural Mined Diamond?
With natural mined or lab grown Diamonds being the same chemically and physically the decision for the customer essentially comes down to what best suits their individual preferences and requirements.
If you are looking for a budget friendly option then a lab grown Diamond has not be mined and sparkles just as much then a lab grown diamond is a great option. For those that are also after a contemporary alternative to a mined diamond a lab grown diamonds is the only way to go.
If having a diamond that has been mined naturally in the earth is important to you or you have a more classic style to love then mined Diamond might be best. A mined Diamond can also be a symbol of the natural miracle about how these are created by nature.
Overall no diamond is better than the other. Lab created and mined natural Diamonds all have their own special sentimental characteristics and it does not matter which one you choose. Regardless if it is a lab created or mined natural Diamond both represent the symbol of love and will be equally beautiful in the eye of the beholder.